Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16/6~~Tuesday

today gt 2 new classmate in our class~
one is Ling Jie~another is frm other skul~
the new student look lk our class de Ah Tau lor~
hahahahahaha~

gotong royong lor~~~
actually i help in class de...manatau...
Ah tau de assistance call me go 拔草..
with OSS.........my GOD!!! @@
later she ''syok'' tiok my hair hw??=__=
i go lur~tat's an order~haha~
luckily...she din say anythg abt my hair...hu~
very hot lor...ho chai every1 very hardworking..lols
we done the job very fast de~~\(^v^)/
we bck class~sat on table~hahaha~
evry1 chatting~singing~syok pun~
想不到....our class de ''Miss World'' so funny de wor~
i tot she is a very 严肃 de ppl neh~

thn~me n Wei go ''kai kai'' in skul~
haha~thn meet tiok Fan n Ling~
go to their class chat chat~hehehe
luckily bo teacher~we kira ponteng bo? lols

i say~arh Wei ahh~y u cn still so excited frm ytd till nw?
eat wrong thg ah?? hahaha

SKWong bo cum for EKO clas today~
me n Wei nthg to do jiu talk abt our husband n wife lor~
haha~time oso pass very fast de~
bla bla bla~2 period pass~
MUET....really very ZzZzZzZzZ..
no nid me say a lot abt tat...jiu ZzZz lor..lols

after skul~i nid stay bck to Duty....orz
i go eat with Wei n Ciak at kopitiam~thx 4 acc me oh~
thn walk bck skul alone lor...
coz juz me stay nia ma.....5555~~~
the weather ahh...
really hot si lang ahhhhh.......=__=lll

duty...actually very sien...
can say nthg to do ba?? o.o
no ppl wan borrow book pun....
can say syok pun! gt air-cond~~
read newspaper~time jiu pass liao~lols

i thk i nid go PA tuition, n i ald plan to go...coz.....
i thk our skul de PA teacher dunno hw teach...
the way she teach really make me blur....
or......did she teach us anythg abt PA??
she juz ''throw'' the exercise n call us do...
bo teach pun...ask her juz lk bo ask..
she din giv answer de.....urgh....>.<
PA teacher~i beh syok u!!!!

bck home~i wan go wash foto.....
nid giv for librarien de~haiz...ma huan lor....
n hor...my foto look so geli de....yerrrr...so ps to giv..>.<
(every girl sure say lk this de hor? so i normal de..lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment