Friday, June 19, 2009

19/6~Friday

ytd~not feeling good~so din blogging~
c the world is spinning....=__=
sms Wei n Peng say tat today i din go skul...
n the hang out plan cancel...very very ps....
mianhaeyo.......sorry sorry sorry sorry......

today~try to write down wat happen ytd~
bt hor....all thg i 4gt ki liao...cham lor...
my brain gt a eraser...keep erase my memory...
i juz cn remember i go education fair nia...
wat happen at morning i ald 4gt jor...
wuwuwu...........orz

today wake up at 9.20am...
i din go skul to celebrate Teacher's day la..
bt i gt go librarien de meeting at 11.00pm..
manatau...when i c my handphone after wake up...
there r so many misscall n sms from our president..
n oso Rebena...say tat meeting chg to 9.30am..
wat the*&^%$#$%^&.......tiok shock lar...
fast fast go chg to skul U..
fast fast drive to skul>.<
(ps: i stil gt abit headache de....n cough)
rush dao me ''face green''....lols

when reach skul..ald 9.55am...
the meeting ald start liao lu.....

meeting till 11.00am me cai back...
when drive my head ahh...feel wan bao zha...
ho chai...i can bck safely....huu~~~~@ @

No comments:

Post a Comment