Saturday, June 20, 2009

because i'm stupid...

today's topic really same with the song name
BECAUSE I'M STUPID...

y?? coz hor....
tml baru is Father's day la...=__=
swt nia...juz nw i c newspaper cai know de....
what kind of daughter i m??? orz
haiz......wan chia my dad eat ho liao...
bt dunno wat he like to eat wor...
wuwuwu~~~wat he like to eat pun dunno.....T_T

and the other reason is......
i dunno how to help my fren........
i cnt tell who is my fren...juz call my fren A here la...
A is facing problem...so A is in bad mood...
i dunno hw to console A...
n dunno hw to make A happy...
n dunno hw to help A...

so hate the feeling whn i knw my fren sad..
bt nothing i can do for them.........
i dunno hw to help them..n make them happy

nothg to write about my life~nthg special~
so short post today...bye bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment