Monday, September 14, 2009

Gonna Exam!! =__=ll

Hell is welcoming us..T_T
ok lo~i'm coming to you~

EXAM...this word really makes me frightened...
n makes my life full of kinda pressure...
i am very sure tat sum of these pressure are given by our teacher
coz they haven finish those chapter tat gonna be tested..
OMG~so we as student are totally suffering...
when those teachers try to teach all to us in one time...
think we are 北京填鸭....Orz

Homework...i dun even wan to do it~or thk abt it..
i dont care eh eh eh eh eh~~~~
kinda lazy......sumbody pls pull me out of this disease!
so...i m taking the ticket to the hell~Hell~i'm coming!
Keep a seat for me!

ok~finish complain~now back to the topic
this exam...i really wan to try my best...
bt stil less of confidence...like this post...
actually i wan write it in more standard english..bt still
broken english again....
so frens~dun laugh at me bcoz of my broken english
coz i ald gt try to do it in more standard style!

if cnt finish read all wat teacher teach....
die jiu die lor~i tried b4~so i dun sked anymore!!

If i really cnt do well in this time's exam...
juz sing lor....very easy one~
listen to my blog's 1st song ba~
I DONT CARE EH EH EH EH EH~
I DONT CARE EH EH EH EH EH!

to those frens who are taking exam:
You can do it! Gambateh!
Aza Fighting! +u! add oil add oil!
let's us try finish the exam happily!
Azaaaa~~~Fighting!!!!

ps: after exam i wan hang out~haha~
pls make appointment first..本人时间有限

1 comment: