Sunday, February 7, 2010

A random short new post

wow...it have been 3 weeks more i din update my blog ald..

..................................................................................................
dunno wat to say liao........ermmm....
strange english rite....pls forgive me ya...
coz typing in eng is more easy n fast..=)
Recently i'm totally going on a busy life
so i really dint gt many free time to update my blog
n share my recently life with u guys~
sorry ya....my homewrk oso din gt tm to finish pun..

my bro kept themslf with this computer all day long..
playing maple n SDO....totally crazy in tat game...
so....i hav no chance to use computer even whn i'm free...
chek ak hor?? thy are so lou heng de.....Grrr....

I think during CNY days i will be more free..
n i will make a post abt recently me....(gua~~~)
quite much thg happen to my life de...hahahaha
if i can remember sure i will post it to share with u all~
tat's all for now..bye bye

n HAPPY CNY TO ALL MY DEAR FRENS!
having a nice holiday~go for vacation ba~

No comments:

Post a Comment