Friday, July 24, 2009

i'm back~~~

i comeback liao~~~~我回来了!!!
huhu~~~finally exam finish liao~~~

hw is my exam?? mai so kin cheong la~~~
die lo~very bad lor~dunno hw do pun~~~
MUET...the most gao2 de subject pun gt 56% nia..
PA? gt hope la~at least i finish the graph~hehe
MS? so ps 2 tell the marks>///<wan knw sendiri ask me
EKO? sigui dreamer...dunno wat he ask...
AK? teacher call me go to see her T__T
i so stupid.................................
haha~all subject si kah liao lo~x_x
no surprise~same bad result~
i can go jump sea liao hor?? Orz
lols~i wont so -ve thking de la~fang xin~
i kia si ehh~~hehe~

now result bad nvm de la~nxt time gambateh lor~
wont die ehh la~
gt hardwork sure ll success geh~

i really want thx to exam de lo~
even de result KNS......coz............

it help me knw i weak at which subject~
n i knw wat i not understand in tat subject~
thn i can go to make changes~by study hard lor~

n hor....teacher finally knw i'm a weak student~
hmm....i thk good lo~coz thy wont teach too fast liao
n thy ll keep concern abt those who gt bad result
previously thy teach without care other weak student de
thy thk all of us genius ahh~~can understand wat thy teach

this make me thk back last year de me
my MT result really sucks....damn it
thn hor~everytm my teacher sure ll call my name
'pheyee ahh~~u knw wat i teach de ma??'
haha~thk tiok pun so gamdong~tat teacher so nice
evrytm in her class sure ll keep concentrate~
thn hw? MT gt improve la~~~lalala~

so excited after exam~mwuahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment