Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18/8~

today~nthg special de~lolz
coz too bored in house~so did this post

today...morning rain heavily~i like it
bt it stops after a short time...ZzZzZzZzZzZ...
dunno y i like rainy day~hahaha~
shun bian promote one song la~Rainy night-Xiah
nice song lai de~free time go to hav a listen ba~

at skul, we finally capture our class foto~
(dunno my english correct or not la~hehe)
waste many time waiting....
bt the camera man cincai take for our class de...=__=
other class de jiu wait them patiently~Grrr......
wait them make good, funny, pretty handsum post..
our class? bo geh? so pian1 xin1......

from Wei..i juz knw tat
my font colour in my blog makes ppl eye pain...
to bright the colour isit? mianhaeyo~
hehehe~paiseh neh...coz my monitor de problem~
the colour shown is darker compare to urs computer~
i ald chg to a darker colour~ngam bo? bo ngam tell me~
thx oh~sorry sorry~

afternoon~rain agn here~so nice~\(^ v ^)/
can sleep as a log la~mwahaha~
such lame post~go do piggy liao~ (z (..) z)...
meet my dearly Tvxq n SuJu in dream~hiak hiak~

No comments:

Post a Comment