Monday, August 10, 2009

cut hair lor~^^

today ah Peng din go skul.....
i jiu thk...today Sunday meh? hw cum no ppl wait bus?
when i c the bus cum~wow~gamdong dao!!!!
after reach skul i saw many ppl walking with 'catwalk'
haha~dun make a wrong thinking la~
mayb thy having the peace run in penang ytd~
so today here pain there pain~walk style pun chg ki..
hu~~~luckily i din go............hehehe

Da Bao ooi~
u say i bcum girlish ki? i dun thk so leh...hehe
u say fan fan bcum boy boy ki? ok lo~stil girl la~haha
u say wei bcum diam ki? mana ada? she keep argue v me d..jk
the most swt de is...u wan we all hang out wearing skirt??
gosh~pls dun call me join ya~i dun lk wear skirt de!!
wait jiu jiu la~

after skul i go having my haircut liao~huhu~
i feel my head bcum light ki liao~
previously my hair style mk my head look 'heavy'...
mwahahaha~i nt cut at Max Style liao~cnt afford the cost..
my wallet keep stoping me go~hehehe~
recently really nt enuf $$ use liao~god! giv me $$$!!

my hairstyle~still the same mushroom la~
OMG....cnt chg le ma? Grrrrrr................
y always mushroom de....T_T
mayb bcoz my face big n roud ba???
nvm la~my hair grow faster than other ppl de
mayb after this week jiu long back liao~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment