Saturday, May 30, 2009

18 liao~another new 365 days~^^

yoyoyo~me old lor~hehe
another 365 days liao~wan b mature liao~
cannot act lk a ginna liao~
lolx...everytm sy lk this bt stil my atitude very ginna~
ll i bcum more siao siao this year?
hehe~dunno leh.....

hmm~i wan set new targets for this year agn~
some of my last year de target haven reached~
hmm~abit dissapoint to myslf lor~
time passed nvr cum back~
wan chg pun cannot liao~

so~this year~i wan more gambateh~
to reach my target~
abo i ll regret de rite?
i wan make many wishes this year!!
1. i wish my family all happy n healthy~
(better wealthy lar!! haha)
2. i wish my frens all happy n healthy always~
3. i wish myslf more healthy n no more lazy!!
4. i wish my skul result can b better~
5. i wish i can more lucky, no more sway!!
6. i wish i can c tiok my 'husbands'~
7. i wish i can wish more thg n all bcum true~
(this one can hor?)
mwahahahaha~^v^

Short post for now~
muahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment