Monday, May 18, 2009

Charm liao lar....>.<

si liao lar...dunno how do homework neh....
feel lazy to do liao....
9 meng ahh~~~
Form 6 cannot lazy de...

so suffer......
Form 6...really very high pressure...
y it look's very ez to other ppl?
i wanna get good result......
i try to do my best....
bt always half way giv up...
...........i ask myslf.................
why i lk this de? why? why? why?
bt~dunno the answer....
is tat i din concentrate in learning?
or i din't try my best to solve the question?
or i so stupid until cant understand?
or i really no talent at all?
or i hate the subject?
or i bcum lazy agn?
or i really not suit in JS?
or i shouldn't study Form 6?
or i use wrong way to study?

i oso gt thk about IF...
if i not born in M'sia...
if i m very rich..til can str8 study oversea
if i m very talentful...
if i really a genius...
if i'm one of the best.....
if i manage to get wat i want...

hav to wake myself..
slap myself til i realise tat...i jz cn imagine n dream~
if i not practise it..all wont bcum true
i hav to make myself MORE hardworking!!
coz i m not a genius...
worst...i dunno wat i wan to do in my future...

most of my fren hav their own ambition...
they're sure wat they want..
me? dunno.....
my future is dark enuf..
until i cant c it...
or imagine it....

No comments:

Post a Comment