Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Life At TAO....

Frens! Sure u all feel guai guai de..coz i create my blog lor~
gt reason geh~nothg to do ma...lolx
erhem! Start my story lor..
After graduated from Form 5...
evryday is damn bored...so try to find a job lur..
Go to auto city n start find...
y AC? hehe~coz fren say the salary there hor...$$$ hehe..u knw de lar..lohx
me veli money face geh~
when i work there..i know many new frens
first of all..is my ah tao lor...
he is the 1st person i knw there
he is venod lar..aikz...really a veli unforgettable character..
always scol me geh..hate nia..bt i oso gt do mistake lar..XD
honestly~i dun lk him...lolx
thn is a girl tat same work wif me..Hoey Mean~
She hor...Hmm..really knw how to make up herself~
n she is a very good person o~so we can mix til very masak in few days nia
evrytime i gt scolded she sure ll help me geh~haha!
Ermm~now try to remember all the thg in Tao~
din use my brain for long time ald..=.=
we do our training in restaurant..do runner
everyday take the dish until hand pain..leg oso pain~
after we get our uniform..we do server lar! haha
sumtime ahh...busy time really pek chek de lor
ll meet tiok customer tat not so kind
sum customer very yin chim(cantonese)
luckily most good customer lar~haha
i tried tat when busy time gt scolded without knw the reason..aikz
kolian nia..last time gt customer run away without paying the bil..
i hav to pay for them ahh~T.T chek ak nia..^*$%@#&*
sumtime get bully by other ppl...haha~hoey mean ll knw wat i say
hoey mean quit the job earlier than me..left me one girl there...
str8 jump to my last day liao la~
tat day we having party~coz gt 3 person quit at tat day
me lar, yoon lar, and ryan
our name ald change at tat day according to the item 86 list
i--->asparagous soup
yoon--->tako
ryan--->xiao bai cai
really swt de name leh...bt the name is out of our control
tat day ahh...work very happy lor...& play very happy lor
even eat jor many wasabi..=.= blek
wont 4gt u all de lar
regular nice customer, omitofo customer, zi fong, venod, yoon, ryan,
vimal, theven, bayar, wall, vivian, derrick, dolphin, andy, joojoo.................
wahliew...really too many ppl liao lar...nid write until when ahh...
but for sure is...i wont remember the ppl tat i dun lk de...
muahahahaha! go back to my boring life after quit the job~

No comments:

Post a Comment