Friday, May 15, 2009

My Brain Cell Si Liao........lolx

Today ahh~so tired lor....
i thk whole class juz me not understand wat AK teacher say nia...
i din study AK b4 de...so the teacher bla bla bla a lot...
my brain just BLANK, BLANK & BLANK!!!
hav to brave myself~Str8 tell teacher:
'wat r u talking about? i not understand at all!!!'
Abo she wont knw...
then when she c my result terus faint~~

Other subject not so bad lar...hav to do more homework lor~
sked ll gt very sia sway de result lor~
my class de ppl very geng de...
so i very high pressure lor......T.T

We go DK1 to register MUET...
wahliew...80% de ppl fill in wrong thg...
for normal, address n phone no. we fill in ourslf de rite?
Manazai...wan fill in skul de...
Zomok din tell us early de!!! Argh...
dunno wan say we chek ak or gai si...
coz din ask.....we shud ask early de ma...

1 week liao...stil haven c tiok LSA~
our English teacher~
dunno he good in teaching English or not...
my english level drop jor ah..
nid ppl save me liao...
speak too many rojak english in my life...hehe
EKO de class most syok la~~
haha~SK Wong really good teacher lar~
knw zho siao with student...
not look lk a decipline teacher in class~

After back home...really tired liao...
eat liao sleep...until 6.30pm....=.=
hav to plan my time...many thgs to do now...

recently lk tiok one song, 不甘示弱by张栋梁
share the lirik v u all ba

清晨的路口还有你的面容 其实我还是不懂 
到底哪裡出了错 紧握的双手 现在选择沉默
忍不住想挽留 话却说不出口
遗失的勇气 抹不掉伤心回忆 我以为我了解你
该离开的人是我 我竟然还手足无措
太倔强的我 还企图装洒脱
自从你离开以后 爱你的眼泪很寂寞
习惯你的我 习惯不自由
付出了太多 平衡不了失落 手心手背都是肉 
怎么错的都是我 你用了冷漠 狠狠地挫败我
是你欺骗了我 我不能先低头
遗失的勇气 抹不掉伤心回忆 我以为我拥有你
该离开的人是我 我竟然还手足无措
太倔强的我 还企图装洒脱
自从你离开以后 爱你的眼泪很寂寞
习惯你的我 习惯不自由
没有用的人是我 都怪我太不甘示弱
即使舍不得让你一个人走
自从你离开以后 我选择在原地守候
失去我才懂是我不成熟 都怪我自己太不甘示弱

No comments:

Post a Comment