Monday, May 25, 2009

i change liao~^^

Hu~i'm busy on study now~
keep concentrate in study~
n all the freaky scary formula~~
may i bcum a new pheyee? mayb~~
previously de pheyee is not lk this de....
mayb sum of my fren ald sense tat i ald chg~
coz nw i really realise jor hw important study is~

Today AK teacher din cum~
i so guai~i do math in class with wei~
so hard to c hardworking de me~nan de leh~
after solve the scary math question by myslf~
hu~i can feel~
the feel of success~yeah~~~si beh syok de~

when we work hard to solve hard question~
really pek chek~bt after solve tat~
really feel good~
same as our teory of life~hehe

erm....recently i in good mood leh~
even the weather hot till can 'cook' ppl~=__=ll
muahahaha~mayb bcoz i ald near 18 liao~
wan set a new plan for this year~
i dunwan to waste this pretty 18 yrs old~
hmm~i wan try sumthg i nvr try b4~
ermm~hw is go c SJ n TVXQ de concert? (i hope so~)
or...go travel oversea? (if i gt $$)
or...go play bungee jump? (if gt ppl acc me)
or.................dunno liao~din thk tiok gok~
hahaha~overall~i wan mk my 18yrs old colourful~^^
n memorable~

today gt a new classmate in my class~
hehe~bt i ald 4gt hw he look or wat his name~
juz knw he very tall nia...=.=lll
hahaha~coz i my brain ald full of math~

hmm~bside math~i wan improve my english lor~
damn it~today de listening component ah~
i dunno wat information transfered by the track pun~
none of my question can answer well~
hehe~ps nia...xiang dang nian english take A1 de me...
nw cant even understand standard english~
dunno hw describe the english~so classy ba~
hehe~really ps to my previous english teacher~

thinking the way to improve myself~
juz lk play game~nid to increase level de ma~
where gt ppl wan lowered the level de...
+u +u
Aza Hwaiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment