Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crazy lor~~~XP

i'm crazy~~~
crazy of latest korean song~
sang by Super Junior n Tvxq~
always thk abt YeSung~(did i spell it rite?) lolx
n SS501~ N KimBeum~~~
n oso 花样男子 de handsum guy~
( ki hiao meh...... =.=llll)
urgh~really no good for me leh~
bt i gt hard work in study de lor~
juz nt so concentrate jek~~~XP

when in class always thk abt the songs~
the melody~flowing in my brain~
n i enjoy it!!!
sot liao la wa~
cannot lk this de~wake up wake up!!!
later i kisiao then wei oso ll de ba?
coz i always bla these topic to her~=.=
i bla bla bla a lot~~all not abt study de thg~>.<
really feel ps to her~

WEI ah~if u cnt concentrate bcoz of me~
sorry ahh~mianhaeyo~
if i kisiao agn~pls giv me advice~
or can str8 skol me~
or u can slap me?!
lolz~i so 'cute'~u wont do tat de hor?
muahahaaha!!!!

short post today~
nothg to say pun de~
hehe~~go kisiao liao~~~^^
nan michigetso!(korean: i'm crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment