Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SLAP ME!!!! >.<...T_T

slap me slap me!!
T.T i din concentrate in study today...
i oso dunno y...
in class, look at the teacher, listening their voice..
my mind, my soul dunno fly to where~
i might b look very concentrate...
bt actually NOT!!!
=.=lll SLAP ME!!!!

thk back..wat teacher say today i oso dunno..
4gt or dunno or no idea at all....
hehe...wa mm zai...

nw i juz remember tat...
30/5 no nid go orientation lor^^
yeah..it chg to 6/6 liao^^lolx
mm~n hor...dunno librarian ll tiok me or not..
hope both me n wei can get lar..haha

in class...write wat teacher say till hand pain..
they talk fast n we hav to copy wat they say..
hav to write nice handwriting tim...
abo later i read wat? worm ahh?! haha...

in MS class...most suffer liao..
i really not suit math ba?....
y the number knw me..i dunno them de?
swt nia..lookin at the homework...
look less~bt for me...
it is as much as a mountain of homework!!!
i try hard to fall in lov to math...
bt still....i cant do it!!!
i so stupid...i thk i can reach idiot level le ba...
wat teacher say...all i cant follow...T_T

do i hav to change pakage?
bt i wan go oversea...
hav to take math de...
y i not a genius.....
y its so hard for me to understand...
those scarely number n formula...
so freaky 4 me.....

hate the ppl who invent math...
or i shud blame myslf...
me this useless stupid human....
y it looks very easy to other ppl...
y it is so hard to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment