Sunday, May 31, 2009

Surprise~suprise~MORE surprise!!!!

happy si wa ahh~really so surprise de neh~
gamdong lor~(ben lai i tot every1 4gt jor me liao) TvT
haha~start my story now~

7.00pm~Snowy cum fetch me at my home~
i c~she one person nia~i jiu thk~
ok lor~at least gt one person remember~
coz from morning til 7.00 juz receive 2 ppl de wishes nia~
tat's frm Chez Earn & Peng2~thx...
in Snowy de car...she keep ask me ll i dissapoint?
i say abit lor~coz my jimui DIN SMS ME PUN!!! @.@
we go eat at swensen~the service there..really BAD!!!
n the food..expensive n the taste ok nia lar~

after tat~we go market walk walk lor~
quit sien de..i c Snowy keep sms...she say is her fans sms her..
(at last she tel me she sms with wei thm)

thn~we go Tao liao~
walk here walk there as 'VIP'...hehe
say hello to every1~haha~siao ehh~=.=ll
we order Virgin Kiss n Watermelon juice~
thn we sit n chat lor~
thn~Snowy say wan go downstair take the gift~
i wait lor~i thk...so strange~tk one gift tk so many time ahh?
after xx minutes~Snowy is back!!
with FAN, WEI, LING, CIAK, DG, N WEI'S SIS behind~
thy brg a cake~singing bday song~tat moment~really shock!!
n very gamdong lor~very happy oso~ TvT
i bo cry tiok~frens~gt dissapoint bo? hehe~
thy call me mk wishes~n take out the candle by mouth??
guai guai de...who say nid do tat de har?? @.@

thn we sit dwn chat~take foto~bla bla bla~
eat cake~so full i eat~my stomach cnt receive more food liao~
we take foto outside oso~taken by a very kind de stranger~
haha~c tiok leng lui so wan hlp take foto lar~lolx

after eat...i wan go washroom~bt Snowy n every1 stop me~
say wan wait the song wor~tat tm~reali wn *&^%$#@! de..
(on the wy home thn snow baru tel tat gt secret guest waiting
there ~so thy 'halang' me going to washroom)
thn wait lor...manatau~singer haven test mike wor..
so hw cum gt song~beh dong~i str8 go~
after 'forced' by them out of washroom~
Bayar say sumthg to me...he abit rosak the surprise de~
he say he c sum1 gt cum~~
i abit can guess tiok wan ll happen de...
bt i dun blif lar~coz i thk wont happen de gua~
whn the singer start sing bday song~
Mr YOON came out~with a present~
wahliew~unbelievable~shock tiok~happy....^^
gamdong lor~bla bla bla~hahaha~@_@

thn we chat n tk foto agn..=.=ll
(nthg do liao meh?)
haha~all my jimui 'bully' Yoon~
kolian nia~sorry lor~who call he is the oni guy wor~
Yoon ahh....really paiseh lor~bt thx 4 ur coming~
n ur gift~haha~i ll use it drink many many water de~
bt hor...she bu de lor....too cute lar....lolx

At 11.15pm...i nid fast fast go liao~
abo i dunno wat ll happen to me agn~
really feel ps to thm de lar~
bcoz of me~we all cnt play longer time~@.@
in Snowy de car~open the gift~
sambil hear Snowy explain wat actually happen today~

Snowy giv me a cute container~really cute lar...
(she say can feel hangfuk when use)
Yoon leh~giv me a cute glass~
(say i lk drink water ma)
haha~i like both gift~she bu de use lor~
thanks o~~~
n hor~i wont 4gt de~the cake from my Jimui~~
(taste not bad o~~)
n sushi from chef~~

so many surprise today~
hampir heart attack ahh~jk jk~lolx
really a unforgettable birthday~^_^
ahh~finally i 'graduated' from 17 years old liao~

no picture upload for now~
coz all foto at wei n ling there~

Overall~~Thanks u all~kamsahamnida~arigato~
koprukap~xie xie~terima kasih, gamxia........@.@^^

No comments:

Post a Comment