Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zzzz~~

10/5~~tml wan go skul start my Form 6 skul life liao~
really bo feel~fren ask me hw i feel~
juz can answer kin cheong nia lor...
swt~thk tiok wan follow the skul rule jiu sien nia~
especially the hair ah~~
i go Max style cut my hair...
@#$%^& de...giv wrong ppl cut my hair
now when i c my shadow...omg
looks lk a mushroom grow on top of a human body=.=
lolx~nvm lor...wait it long~fan zheng nonid take care my image de~
haha~coz ald no image liao~muahaha
haiz..thk tiok tml wan wake up very early really sien lor
go wait bus...n reach skul at about 7.15am
bt register at 9.00am....swt nia
n thn wat? orientasi lor...most hate thg lk this de...sien nia
dunno wat time can go back home...
hw can i b lk this de..haven go jiu thk wan go back home liao..lolx
erhem~now thk tiok thursday-14/5 is Fan fan de birthday liao wor~
Fan ahh~wan how celebrate ah?
hehe~giv u a hug how? kakaz~dun hope i ll giv u kiss de lor~
i never kiss ppl de...paiseh nia...u can accept bt i cannot giv lor...
1st kiss leh~hehe~cannot simply giv de~
tml i wont take skul bag go geh~haha
coz hor...din buy gok>.<
1st day nid skul bag for wat...
ginna meh....hehe...
Frens~dun call me upload picture lar...coz really eat time lor...
lazy lar~~
okie~stop here~gt thg cai post lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment