Saturday, May 23, 2009

22/5~Hang out with frens~

this day~we decide jor wan go Jusco c movie~
me reach Jusco at about 3.30pm..
then go meet Wei,Ling&Ciak in front of pizza hut
sooo hungry de us...order many thg eat~
bt after the food served~
we finish them in 5-15 minutes~
eat dao very FAST N CLEAN..nothg left in the plate~
geng leh~really no image there~
n we start take foto...gal is lk tat de ma..=.=
we hav happy meal there~haha~

we c Nite at the museum 2~
pretty nice de movie~funny movie~
we laugh crazy in cinema~ho chai...
cinema all dark~no ppl ll knw who we r~shhh~
sad or bad mood de ppl is strongly suggested to c~
i thk the movie really make me feel happy lar~
not so suffer frm pressure liao~hehehe

after tat we go gai gai lor...
i wan buy bag...finally buy 1 simple n pretty de..
me n Wei both buy jor test pad...
Ciak wan buy cloth n mp4 bt finally bo buy...
Ling buy de is...nothing~lolx
Ling go bck earlier..coz she wan brg her mom go eat~
so~bye bye to ling~

at abt 8.00pm..b4 we want go to auto city meet Fan~
(ps:we wn go farewell 2 Woenni tat gonna study at Rahman)
her call cum~call me fetch Hui Ting go~
of course ok for me to fetch her...
she work in Jusco nia...
bt hor...Fan ahh...pls lar...
nxt time pls tell us the actual time & place k?
i knw it is not ur fault...i not mean to blame u la~
juz.......confirm b4 tell us k?

we go find Hui Ting~she so shock when c us
coz Fan haven in4m her abt we fetch her go...=_=
i brg them to my home 1st..
Ciak n Wei wan chg cloth~

we go AC de Buddy at abt 9.00pm...so many ppl there~
honestly~i wan back since i reach there...
coz c the situation~most 5S8 de ginna~
so strange i b there....
i looks lk a extra person...abit hard to mix lar..
even they r friendly de ppl~
we eat..chat...tk foto~farewell to Woenni~

11.00pm..i wan back liao...
coz i really cant go bck very late de...
me more pity than cinderella~at least she can bck b4 12am
me? b4 11.30pm....T_T
so when i heard tat there still gt 2nd round~
OMG~my face turn green...
i really cant join..so i wan fast fast go liao~
Wei n Ciak oso~thy stay at Nibong Tebal~
quit far de..so u thk lar~
if they join thm play till 1 or 2am~
when thy go back wat tm liao??

so i decide jor~i brg them back...
so sked lor me....coz i nvr go b4...
i dunno hw the way to their home...
n hor..i'll back my home very late~=_=ll
sked kena gun shoot~piang piang piang....

on the way to NT~my bro-Elbert keep call cum~
call me fast fast back!
coz my dad ald prepare to bom me....
OMG~bt i hav to brg thm back leh...
i really really really sked....
persuading myslf...nothg ll happen de...
at 11.30pm i reach Wei de home liao~
Wei de parent lead me back to Juru~
for 1st time...my car speed is 100km/hr
i really nid fast fast back liao...

when i reach home...almost 12.00am
dong dong dong~cinderella cham liao....
my home door ald locked by dad...T.T
luckily...my bro open 4 me...
i kena liao lor...........
the gun, bom......ald cum 'attack' me...
i juz stand there....receiving wat i deserve...
really my mistake...i should tell Fan thm...
i hav to go at 10.30pm liao...
4 wat i stay there take foto? tk til 11pm..
Y? Y? WHY??

nw me ald ok liao lar...
so~Wei~dun feel sorry to me liao...
i DUN LIKE ppl keep say sorry to me de...
coz.......we all gt do mistake...
not juz u~me oso~
we both make wrong decision~try to b mature ba~
so dun say sorry to me liao!! k?
hope ur parent wont b too angry lah~
+u.....

nw~my home gt new rules especially for me liao~
no more hang out after evening~
no more driving car~
all no more........T.T

really long post today~
really happen many incident~
bt i cant write much n post picture~
so no more picture to c.........
pls forgive me~
coz i really tired liao.......

DAD, MOM~
SORRY I'M WRONG~

I SWEAR~I PROMISE~
NO MORE NEXT TIME~
PLS FORGIVE ME~

No comments:

Post a Comment