Sunday, May 31, 2009

OMG!!! Eye soo pain!!!

wuwuwuwu~~~~T.T
my eye si bek pain lor~9 meng ahh>.<
a thg lk 'pimple' de...grow at my left eye~
chinese call针眼...
it happen coz sleep late n eat tiok wrong thg..
mayb bcoz of bak zhang ba??
(my mom say de...if i knw y ll lk this i cn do doctor lor)
tong lor...wuwuwu~~~

ytd ald gt pain liao~bt i tot wont bcum serius de ma..
ytd bck from party~after blogging jiu pain dao..T_Tll
jiu go sleep lor..manatau..cnt sleep well ahh..
my eye juz lk gt a thg inside..si bek suffer...

today morning leh...si liao..my left eye cnt open~
dunno why...gt vry sticky de thg stick my eye..
i hav to use my hand..'force' it open...=.=
very very pain ahh...T.T

thn~stil hav to go beauty saloon...
ppl hard to knw wat happen to my eye~
coz hor..the *&^%$# de thg grow inside my eye ma...
thy juz c tiok bengkak n red red nia...
tot i bo sleep wor..=.=ll
(haizz...i oso wan sleep well lar..)

today gt AK tuition~
i pain dao no mood study ahh.....
cnt concentrate pun ahh....

aiyoyo~hope my eye ll heal soon lar..
short sighteness + thg lk 'pimple' in my eye...
suffer lor.......cnt c thg well pun..@.@
cnt write more liao...
si bek pain de ahh~~@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment