Sunday, May 17, 2009

sleepy de day~~

ytd sleep very late lor~sleepy today
bcoz of Black N White lor...play til 11.00pm...
bt for Vic n Mark this 2 YENG dao bao de guy~
i sacrifice abit nvm de...lolx
i knw for sum ppl...sleep at 11.00 consider early liao~
bt for me...very late liao lor~~lolx

Today gt AK tuition~wei cum to my house lor
coz her mami hav to fetch her sis go to penang...
she cum my house at abt 11.35am~
wah~she stil remember where my house lor~geng~
i go back home from beauty saloon to meet her lor
brg her to beauty saloon~~
she say my auntie pretty neh~
if she heard tiok sure syok si ahh~
thk tiok last time i go Sunway de Nike shop
Corn n XueNi tot she is my sister neh....
=.= she syok si lar of course..bt not me...
do i look old? >.<
hehe.....

we go tuition at 1.30pm...
our AK tuition teacher is a Indian~~
ermm...his name call Subra...
he do everythg very fast lor...fast n furious meh...
talk fast, teach fast, giv paper fast, collect $$ fast...
so we hav to keep concentrate whn he is teaching
sked ll miss diao important de thg~
ok lor...he make me more knw abt AK liao lor~
huu~~luckily gt tuition AK ahh...

after tuition stil hav to continue work=.=
............chek ak.............

my heart, mind, soul, n body....
Thy ful of ZzZzZzZz cell........
haha...feel wan sleep immediately
bt hor...sked later ban ye wake up...
cant continue sleep..play with ghost ahh....
...tml wan wk up early go skul de ahh...

Thk tiok wan go skul jiu lazy ahh...
9 MENG ahh~~~
sien de neh...Form 6----->bored!!!
...bo bian...+ u lor~arh yee~
Aza Aza Fighting!!!

...so sked i ll sot ki ahh...

1 comment:

  1. aiya...
    just be contented la..
    al least u have the chance to meet your friends all...

    look at the bright sight..

    Fighting...

    ReplyDelete