Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not so happy lor...

today~'sacrifice' jor MUET de tuition~
go for librarian interview~
so many ppl go interview....
in the interview~thy ask many question~
really ahh...hard to answer their question de...
finally~I can do librarian liao...
thy juz take 20 ppl as librarian nia..limited de..
bt hor...
i very very not happy lor...coz.....
wei n ciak bo kena...abit dissapoint lar...
so if i nid duty...no ppl acc me stay after skul liao..
happy bu qi lor....

i go for the interview~juz for the ko-k marks...
i hav to say...stay in JS really nid marks...
nw try to make myslf cheer lor...
Thy gonna have their orientation on 30/5
wat the.........kena my birthday agn...T_T
but ho chai juz 9.00am till 12.00pm nia...
i din kena AJK lar...me a normal librarian...
ho chai lor~huu~~
i dun lk taking any post de...
busy make me high pressure ma....

today stil the same....
many homework....
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ...
PEK CHEK nia when c the homework..>.<

tml after skul wan go c movie with fren...
wan c NIGHT AT THE MUZEUM 2
bt hor...i really not sure can use car or not...
coz my dad say if go Pacific he wont let me use de..
sked me scratch tiok car...
If Jusco jiu can lar...
so~frens...hw leh?
which shopping complex?

urgh....tml whole day bo eng~
go shopping complex 'pour' $$$.....
not less $$ neh...many de....
abit sim tia the $$ lor....
coz recently really not enuf $$ use liao....
swt lor....ald spend jor many liao...
i not rich girl ok?
genting there ald use jor many liao~
start skul liao hav to buy this buy tat....
giv this fee tat fees......

pressing the calculator...counting my outlay~
my sweat keep flow down....
my heart keep bleeding~T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment